


Danner was so excited because his daddy took him shopping and bought him a new pair of hiking boots! And when we got home he was even more excited because he wanted Camden to put on his new shoes that Courtney bought him. He just kept smiling and looking down at his shoes, he is so proud of them! It really made me think.... A pair of hiking boots can make a six year old so happy. There are so many things that I am grateful for! I am thankful that I can go to the store and by him a new pair of shoes when he needs them! I am thankful for the gospel and to have a husband that holds the preisthood,I am thankful for my family all of them, I am thankful for Heavenly father and all of the blessings that I recieve, I am thankful for the fall and all of the beautiful colors I see everyday, I am thankful for all of my friends and the examples they are to me! I guess there are to many things that I could go on forever!
1 comment:
Was that your new furniture the kids were sitting on??? I LIKE IT!!!! I'm grateful to have a wonderful family!!!
Post a Comment