Well after a year of the curls Blane had finally had it with his lil boy being called a girl!!! It was the funniest thing because the only time he got called a girl was when Blane was there! Last Sat. we were sitting at a Restaurant and this woman came up to us and said oh how cute is she, how old is she? She is such a sweetie, and that was the last time his boy would be called a girl! So he told me he was only going to barley trim the curls, I couldn't watch it was so sad for me, when I came out of the bedroom his curls were gone! Blane said he moved so much that it was hard to just trim it so he had to cut it! Don't worry I kept every last curl, and I plan on letting it grow a lil longer to see if the curls will come back! Why is it so hard for moms to let go of these lil things! He does look like a lil boy now pretty stinken cute!
This is the only pic I could get of him after his hair cut! He was a lil sad to!
4 comments:
What a handsome little boy :)
Awwww now he looks like a totally different baby. So sad!!
He looks so much older!!! How sad.
He is adorable. Its amazing how fast they change when you cut their hair
Post a Comment