I started my Dance Studio in Feb. This has been something I have wanted to do for so many years! And I finally built up the courage to do it! And I was SO happy that I did. What a fun experience, I learned a ton about what I would do different, but all in all it was a perfect first experience! I smiled the whole time I was teaching and I looked forward to every Thur. when I had my dance classes. We had our end of the year recital June 2nd. I felt like I had no clue how to put on a recital but it all worked out because I have the best friends in the world! I can't wait for next year!













1 comment:
AN UPDATE!!!! WOOHOO!!! And congrats, you did it!!! You opened the studio! How exciting! The picture of you and Chloe looks so cute!
Post a Comment