Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!



I was just getting ready to go to Danners kindergarden Christmas party and thinking of what I needed to bring! I always bring my camera everywhere and forget to take pics! Then I was looking at these pics and remember why I always forget! We are always late and in a hurry, and then when I do get the camera out someone is always moving or jumping or just not holding still so all of our pics are blury and atleast one person is not looking or they have a grumpy face instead of a smile! It is funny to look back at all of the pics we did try to take! These are the memories we will remember the most!

1 comment:

dezi said...

That is so true all of our family pics are so funny to look at because one person is always doing somthing funny! Who does your hair it is sooo cute! I love it straight like that!