

As many of you know Courtney is going to school to do Hair and let me tell you she is already great at it and she hasn't even gone to school for that long! She has been doing peoples hair since she was little! She deffintly has a passion for it. My good friend Stacie came over to get her hair done and she cut it and put carmel highlights on it. And the results were adorable it is very cute! Now I want Courtney to cut my hair! Good Job Courtney we can't wait for you to graduate so we can all get our hair done!













4 comments:
Her hair is adorable! It makes me want to cut my hair now! When is Courtney available???
Hey Jerry was wondering how those pink panties were working out for danner! We should get together sometime and play games or something FUN!!!
Hey why dont you update ha,ha I know how it is. I havent even got a blog started yet because our home computer is down and I can only check stuff at work! Travis said he will work on it this weekend! Did you all have a good Christmas?
Jerry says DEF. let us know about the 4-wheeling trip!! Hey grandma has Danners pink panties all cleaned up and waiting for him! Let us know about games and stuff,
208-739-7817 M
208-695-7176 J
Post a Comment