Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things about me!

I was tagged by Tiffany and all the things she wrote were so good I dont know if I can come up with that many!
1.I am a lil retarted when it comes to the computer but I am learning.
2. The very first time I met Blane I knew I was going to marry him.
3.I adore my kids they are so stinken cute.
4. I get the tired giggles and can't stop laughing.
5.I love Oreos dipped in milk.
6. I love to Clog, but hated wearing the cowboy hat when we preformed!
7. I love to ride 4-wheelers.
8. I love the snow but hate to drive in it.
9. Can't miss the Biggest Loser on Tue. Nights.
10. I haven't had my natural hair color since I have been married.
11. I absoutly love being a wife and mom.
12. I dance around the house and sing atleast once a day.
13. I cried my eyes out Danners first day of kindergarden a few months ago.
14. Blane gave me a piggy back ride tonight and I laughed so hard I was crying.
15. I think that Chloe is my real life Barbie doll.
16. I love our mountain view out our back window it is beautiful.
17. When I was pregant with Camden I jumped on the tramp and it didn't help.
18. I am a clutz and fall all the time.
19. I laught at myself when I do silly things.
20. I love summer and all of the summer things I do with my family.
21. Blane tells me I am beautiful even when I look like crap and I love it.
22. I love to smell Camdens head he smells like Heaven.
23. I love to play games.
24. I love to color, I take the color books from the kids so I can color.
25. I have to admit that I haven't finished reading the twighlight series yet and I can't wait.

I TAG Stacie,Megan and Courtney

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You made me think of one that I should have posted. Here we go #26..I've laughed so hard that I wet my pants

Funny huh? I was sitting on Brandon at the time, so he kinda got wet too! He HATES it when I tell people that story!

dezi said...

That is funny I didn't know you haven't had your natural hair color since you were married... What is it then? Once you start dying you can't go back1 I've tried! How come every time I see you guys Chloes hair is perfect? I wish Brookes hair was like hers so I could fix it! She is darling.

Josh and Lauren said...

Yep...still the same Tara I remember and then some! ;) You're so funny. It was good to hear form you! Thanks for remembering us. I miss you too. Keep in touch! I totally agree with watching Biggest Loser- I've always loved it-I'm hooked. I workout the next morning motivated all over again. What I would give to have another night where we lay on our backs late at night and just LAUGH...laugh...laugh (at nothing of course). Then my dad walks in and says, "WHAT is going on in here?"- then he leaves in complete confusion at our stupidity. Oh I loved it..those were the days huh? Love ya

dezi said...

Would you hurry up and post something new!!! What am I supposed to read when I am at work? And I want to see more of those beautiful kids of yours!!!