
It was so stinkin cute, the other day I went to take a shower and I put Cam in his bouncey horse and when I came out he was sound asleep I wanted to move him he didn't look real comfortable but I left him there and he slept for an hour, when he woke up and I took him out he had a paisley imprint from the seat on his face it was pretty funny. Love this lil man!













3 comments:
He is SOOOO cute!!!
I was in the Young Women Presidency, then they called me to be Enrichment Leader, then they called me back to Young Women. But they asked me to be a Focus Group Leader for the craft group. But I'm willing to share ideas if you are, I'm always looking! here's my email - btjohnson@fmtcblue.com
He Is SO ADORABLE I want to kiss his lil chubby cheeks! My kids always fell asleep in the funniest places!
That is so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment