Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kids choice....





A couple of Sundays ago we were talking about going for a walk because it was pretty nice. But both of the kids wanted to go down to the river to throw rocks and look for cool sticks and stuff,(thats what we always look for when we go for walks,cool sticks and rocks)! We had a nice walk and then it started to get really cold! But it was so beautiful outside. We talked the whole time about all the beautiful things that we are thankful for outside! I sure do love my kids attitudes about the simple things I have a lot to learn from them!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love your new photos of the kids! They are getting so big and grown up. It seems like you just had Camden- he's so cute! I love when my two little ones are close and sweet to each other too. I cherish those moments-becasue shortly later they are usually at each others throats. Turkeys! :)

dezi said...

SO stinkin cute! I love those three adorable Coburn kids so bring them over soon!!!!