Wednesday, March 4, 2009

6 months already???


I can't believe that this baby boy is already 6 months old! He had such a rough start in life and you would never know it now, he is just perfect. He is the happiest baby and he is always smiling and cracking us up! I love it every time he makes a noise of any kind because in the beginning of his lil life he couldn't! I am so thankful to have him in our family. He is truly a blessing. We all love this beautiful baby boy so much!!!

3 comments:

dezi said...

ADORABLE!!! I love that beatuiful baby! It doesn't get any cuter than that. Can I borrow him! lol. Hope to see you again soon. I miss my kids!

Lauren said...

He is a doll. Time sure does fly. I'm so glad he is doing better with life and such a happy baby!

dezi said...

Hey
sorry that you are not feeling so well.... i will call you this weekend call me if you need anything and get better so you can post I want to see what those beautiful kiddos have been up to.