Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Baby Boy is 8 months!




The other night he was sitting up on our bed trying to eat the remote and I was snapping pics of him and he would smile every time it was to late! But he was just to cute sitting there in his jammies I couldn't help it! He is doing so many things now and starting to get into everything. He has three teeth coming in, and he is scooting and part time crawling! His big brother and sis love him so much they fight over him daily( mom and dad fight over him to) We are so BLESSED to have him in our lives! He is such a good happy baby, I just wish I could keep him this age forever!

1 comment:

dezi said...

Oh Tara He is so stinken cute, I love those big beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks!ADORABLE!!!