Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!





We had a wonderful Easter! Easter is such a special Day! I love That my kids this year really understood why we celebrate Easter, even Chloe at 3 knows that this day is not just about the Easter bunny and all the candy. And that makes me smile. I thought a lot about how Christ felt when he was alone and going through all that he did! How easy we have it and we forget and get carried away in every day to day little things. It made me really think about how thankful I am for my family and that I know we will be together forever! On a side note On Sat. Blane and Danner went out to go shooting and Danner shot a lil jack rabbit! Then that night he said " mom can I write the Easter Bunny a note" It said I love you and I am sorry I might have shot one of your kids! It was so funny he was pretty worried.

1 comment:

dezi said...

Tara,
You are such a wonderful friend and mom I look up to you so much! I am go glad to be friends with you and your beautiful family!!! Thanks for the uplifting words!!!