Friday, February 19, 2010

Our home away from home......

Well, I finally found my camera and I tried to take a few pics and my battery died! Every time I thought about taking some pics there were so many boxes in the road I had a hard time but I did get a few! There are of the entry way living room and kitchen! I will take some more when I get more boxes out of the way!
We have gone for a couple of walks around the neighborhood and it is so beautiful the sun has been shining and the snow is so pretty! So far we are enjoying it! More pics to come!


<



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at all the snow!!! brrrrrrrrrrrr I LOVE the fireplace mantle!! You are cute a cute decorator - I think I should come visit!

Kaylyn said...

WOW your house is beautiful!! I am glad that you are happy. We will miss you guys. Please keep posting blogs so we can keep up with what is going on in your lives!

Stacie said...

Awww...I LoVe it!! I see a little of the "Tara touch" coming back :) Miss you guys. EnJoy that beautiful snow!! Can't wait to come visit sometime! :)