Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Close to home....



It is kind of scary around here. This fire started in Cascade mountains and has headed our direction. They have had to evacuate several houses at Tamarack and that is pretty close to our house! Thankfully we have a Lake in between us! But it is pretty scary and to close to home! There is so much smoke in the air and helicopters carrying the fire retardant have been flying over our house for a couple of days non stop! I hope it gets contained soon but the wind tonight is not looking good! We are praying for all the families that had to evacuate and might lose their homes!

2 comments:

dezi said...

Geez Tara, that is scary, I have watching it on the news and thinking about you guys! I miss you all!

Kaylyn said...

That is scary! I am so glad that you have a lake between the fire and your home. It sounds like you will be protected. I hope all goes well and the fire is put out quickly.