Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bitter Sweet.....

School started Mon. and the kids were way excited, I however was sad! I love to see them grow and spread there wings but I hate it at the same time, I miss them so much while they are gone and I just want to keep em little! Lil miss walked right into kindergarten and found her name on her desk sat down and was ready to go didn't even care about her dad and I. But Big brother was a little bit more cautious he didn't want us to leave until he had everything set up and knew what was going on! It is nice to be back on a schedule but I wish we still had summer nights to have slumber parties in the living room and watch movies and eat popcorn and laugh until we fall asleep! Here's to a great year!



2 comments:

dezi said...

STINKEN CA_UTE! I love these kids!! It was so great to see you all! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, then Chloe can tell me all about it lol!

Amy.E said...

They are all so cute! Enjoy the chance to hang with Camden!