So for some reason it wouldn't let me edit my other post. Oh well - HOLY COW!! That thing is huge! I made Brandon come and look at it and he is very jealous now. Did you guys eat it or is it now hanging as a trophy in your living room?
Yikes that thing is a monster. I'll not show Josh cuz he'll be even more pissed he didn't get a tag this year. Cute slide show to protray his 'manly' talent. lol
Hi Tara. Thanks for posting on my blog. It looks like you're doing great. Your kids are so cute and you look beautiful as always. I feel so old. I can't believe how fast time has passed (that's what old people say). It's so fun to see what everyone has been up to during the years.
5 comments:
Ur slide show is really cute! Chloe and danner need one now lol! R u still on here?
So for some reason it wouldn't let me edit my other post. Oh well - HOLY COW!! That thing is huge! I made Brandon come and look at it and he is very jealous now. Did you guys eat it or is it now hanging as a trophy in your living room?
Yikes that thing is a monster. I'll not show Josh cuz he'll be even more pissed he didn't get a tag this year. Cute slide show to protray his 'manly' talent. lol
Hi Tara. Thanks for posting on my blog. It looks like you're doing great. Your kids are so cute and you look beautiful as always. I feel so old. I can't believe how fast time has passed (that's what old people say). It's so fun to see what everyone has been up to during the years.
Post a Comment