I just got done reading the same story twice saying prayers and tucking my kids in. Sometimes I am so tired I just want to say go to bed! But everynight when I walk into my bedroom I hear "I love you mom, sweet dreams" and it just makes me smile. I think sometimes I get so busy and stressed that I am always in a hurry and I just need to slow down and think about the things that make me most happy. I love my beautiful children and I love being a mom. I only hope that I can be a good example to them and teach them about our Heavenly father.
1 comment:
Tara! Thanks for finding me! I have just started blogging and LOVE it. Where were you that you found me? I didn't think that anyone had added me to their sites, so exciting that they did! I was actually on Chantelle's last night looking to see if you were on hers, she had a Tara, but it wasn't you :(
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! It's funny how your kids, Lacey's kids and your little brother all look alike. You know, not all exactly, but enough that you can tell they are related! TOO CUTE!! How do you do your daughters hair that way? AMAZING!!
Post a Comment