Well Danner goes to school every other day and Chloe misses him like crazy. It is so funny when she first wakes up she goes and gets all of his toys that she knows he will be mad if she plays with, and she plays with them for a while then she likes to draw on his notebooks that she knows she is not supposed to do, then about 2:00 she starts asking when the school bus is going to be here. The other day she was sitting on the front step looking sad cause Danner was not home yet ,then today she was putting on her hat and gloves to go out and wait for him even though it was warm today! It is so cute how she misses him and I have to admitt that she is not the only one that can't wait for him to get off the bus I miss him too!!!!
I Do Now
3 days ago













2 comments:
Hi Coburn Family,
We are so glad to hear from you and see your cute family. Keep in touch! Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Tara! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. You guys have the cutest family!!! Tell Blaine hi!
Post a Comment