Monday, March 23, 2009

A fun day at Grandma Stones...



The other day we all went to visit Grandma/Great Grandma Stone. We love to go visit her she always has the best cookies. We went to the park and played with our favorite cousins Jared and Alissa and our fav. uncle Derek. The pics of Cam in the yellow were so funny. Chloe Dressed him up in the shirt and hat the Grandma had made for a doll. We didn't think they would fit but she got them on and left them on. Good thing he is a good baby or he would of been mad!!!

2 comments:

dezi said...

K He is the cutest baby I am not even kidding those big ole eyes are to dye for!!! I love your kids! I found a new store you have to go to I'll call you this weekend. Luvs to my babies.

DaBombAunty said...

Hey Cam is sooo stinkin cute!!! So are Danner and Chloe oh ya cuz they look like me! haha Where is that pic of us i want it!!!!