Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!




We had so much fun on Halloween! And got wayyyyy to much candy! The kids had a blast going trick or treating! It was so much fun to watch there lil faces light up each time they showed me what they got! I was so sad because my camera died right when we were leaving, so I didn't get any pics I told them they might have to dress up again so I can get some, I don't think they will have any problem with that. Chloe said that Halloween isn't her favorite because there are some scary looking people out there! She was cracking me up! She didn't care for the scary masks, I don't blame her! Camden loved all of the costumes, and Danner pretty much just said he liked the cowboys and camo costumes! We can't wait for next Halloween!!!!

No comments: