Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Sweet, sweet husband!

This is probably the most boring post I have ever posted, but I am thinking more on the journaling line today! We are in a situation right now with Blanes job where he is needing to look for something else inside the company, because they are doing away with his particular department! It is a little scary, we LOVE the company and his job right now! He has an interview today and it is scary to think either way what could happen! He is worried about moving his lil family and us not being happy, but we would go happily wherever he has to go! The one thing that gives me hope right now is that he always has the opportunity to keep applying back in the area when a job becomes available! As we were saying our family prayer this morning I had a peaceful feeling come over me and I know that it will be ok where ever we are meant to go it WILL be ok as long as we are together! I am so thankful for my sweet husband that cares so much and loves his family so much that he will do whatever it takes for us! He is a hard worker and I know he will find a even better job than he has now! Why does change have to be so scary?

3 comments:

Amy.E said...

We're hoping and praying for a very positive outcome for you guys!!

Kaylyn said...

Oh the peace the gospel brings. Especially at times like these. I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for your family. It reminds me of the song, I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord. Hang in there. You will be in my prayers.

Kim A. Hodges said...

What are you talking about - boring post???? I think it's important to post the things that are going on with your life...even things like this. :) I just hope you post about a new job. If you end up moving, Jerry is going to be very sad to not have Danner around. :) You guys are in my prayers!!!