Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful!

Well this is a good post and bad at the same time!! Blane did get the job, I am so proud of him! He is such a hard worker! However it means big changes and big decisions! The job is in McCall and that is a lil scary! We have a lot to think about and decide here real quick! I know that it will work out and we are so truly blessed in so many ways! I am thankful for my family and husband and am excited to start this new journey with them! But we will be back in the next few years (he, he)!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good for you guys!! And good luck, McCall is an expensive place to live! However, it is sooo beautiful!!! I think I should come visit weekly!!!

Kim A. Hodges said...

Awesome! I'm so happy that Blane was able to get a job. You will definitely be loving some time at the lake!!!! I'm excited for you guys!

Kaylyn said...

I am so happy to hear that he got the job! You have been in my prayers every day. McCalls not to far away. You will still be able to come home for a weekend every once in awhile and visit. McCall is beautiful! Most people have to wait to retire to move there. Not because they found a job there! That's kind of cool!

Unknown said...

Wow so when are you moving? Tell him congratulations from us.