Monday, November 2, 2009

No WAY mom!

The other day we were driving in town and the kids noticed the beautiful leaves, they wanted to get out and play in them so bad, since none of our trees are big enough yet to leave any fun leaves to play in, so we parked the car and got out and played for about an hour! They had a blast and of course I saw this as a photo opportunity, but every time I tried to take a picture they would yell no WAY mom! So needless to say I put the camera down and jumped into the leaves! It is so cute how anything makes them happy, I wish I could have there lil sweet attitudes about the lil things in life! We all need to just play in the leaves sometimes!!!!







3 comments:

Kaylyn said...

That is precious!!! That is a good mom to stop what you are doing and just play! That's what memories are made of. I love those moments.

Kim A. Hodges said...

How fun! They are lucky to have a mom who will let them have fun. I think a lot of times (even as an aunt) we get "too busy" to let kids be kids. Lucky kids!!! :)

Unknown said...

You need to bring them over to play in our leaves. We have lots and lots to play in.